Marketing Logistics Coordinator
Location: headquarters in Nuenen, The Netherlands / remote
Electude (www.electude.com) is the world’s leading automotive e-learning company. Built on a quarter century of experience in providing students with the most effective, engaging and enjoyable method of learning. Electude prides itself on focusing on equipping instructors with the techniques, tools and training to give students the best educational experience possible. With 500,000 users, including 50,000 teachers and 5,000 customers in over 70 countries spread over 6 continents and available in 35 languages, Electude is a fast-growing global business. Electude is a true educational innovator providing the most comprehensive and effective automotive e-learning solution available in the market today.
To replace a co-worker on maternity leave – until May 2022 – we are currently looking for a temporary fulltime Marketing Logistics Coordinator. In consultation, you will work partly at the Electude head office in Nuenen (the Netherlands) and partly from home. You will report directly to the Marketing Communications Director.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing the fulfilment process of trade shows, conferences, trainings and other marketing related events.
- Managing trade fair materials and inventory with resellers while guarding house style rules.
- Procurement of marketing materials and giveaways.
- Planning and coordinating the annual company meeting.
- Website content management in consultation with our Digital Content Coordinator.
- Social media content management and coordination.
- Participation in marketing projects.
- Manage the voucher creation and distribution process for all resellers.
- Communicating brand to resellers, employees and stakeholders.
- Strong organization, time management and planning skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Proficiency in Dutch and/or other languages is a plus.
- Highly articulate individual with excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing.
- Experience on working with Marketo is a plus.
- A self-propelling go-getter with a lot of drive and energy.
What can you expect from Electude?
- Best in class product knowledge and a leader in its field.
- Competitive compensation package.
- A multinational organization, with horizontal and direct communication structures.
- No-nonsense, professionalism, trustworthy and integrity.
- All-hands-on-deck, start-up environment.
Does this interim position appeal to you? Please address your letter of application, with your CV, by email to email@example.com.